Rad Reads

34 thoughts on “Rad Reads

1. Kittens in the Kitchen

Kittens in the Kitchen is about a pregnant cat that gives birth in a janitors clothes basket the janitor works for the School. The Mother cat that is a stray gives birth to 4 kittens 1 male and 3 females. A girl called Mandy and her friend James need to look after the kittens. By going to the School’s Janitor’s before and after School, Mr Williams said he would of something horrible to the kittens if they don’t find homes for them kittens. My favourite part of the book is when they get along with Mr Williams and they aren’t and when Mr Williams is not all grumpy.
    I recommend this book to animal lovers and people who like a good book.

2. CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY( the play )
    This book is great for making a play maybe with family or friends or maybe if you are having a party for your birthday, well that’s what I’m doing anyway. So I think you should have fun with it.
    The thing I like about it is that it is hard work trying to figure out all of the parts but it is fun doing something with people who you like as a friend or family. It has all of the lines and characters and when they come in. It’s not like an old and boring book when you just use your eyes. This is a good presenting exercise and good confidence and also very very fun.

3. Giant George is a great read for older readers and dog lovers
    Giant George is about a tiny puppy that grows up to be a gigantic
    Great Dane that’s scared of dogs a fracture of his size,water and being alone.
    4 stars out of 5

4. Title: Alien Invaders #6 Krush the Iron Giant
    Author: Max Silver
    Summary: A five-headed alien outlaw named Kaos
    has beamed Metallicon Alien Invaders from the Wrecking Zone
    into the galaxy. Once again, G-Watch has asked Cosmo Santos, an
    11 year old boy who possesses the power of the universe.
    Can he beat the first invader: Krush the Iron Giant?
    Favourite part: When Cosmo mutates into Piston
    Recommend: Sci-Fi and Adventure fans
    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

5. Title:Return to titanic by Steve BREZENOFF
    Maya and tucker didn’t expect to spend their spring break onboard the titanic-1912. But they’re on a mission. They must travel back in time again to save their new friend Liam and his parents,third class passengers onboard the titanic. It’s up to tucker and maya to alter the course of the ship before it hits the iceberg and change history.

My favourite part of the book would be all of chapter 2. I would recommend this book for year 3,4 and 5 and 6.

Rating: 5 stars.

6. Title:Return to titanic by Steve BREZENOFF

Rating: 5 stars

7. Book Review
    Book title/author…My pet Human Harry Pujols.Summary…this book is about an alien that gets a pet Human but something bad happend to the Human.My favourite part… Is when the Human said My girlfriend dumped me. I would recommend this book for…Kids that like cartoons. Rating out of 5 stars… I’ll give it 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

8. Title: Alien Invaders #2 Junkjet The Flying Menace
    Author: Max Silver
    Summary: The evil Kaos has beamed another Metallicon Alien Invader into the galaxy. Agent Cosmo Santos is heading to Starflight Incorperated where Ships are made and where the next invader is heading. Can he beat Junkjet the Flying Menace?
    Favourite Part: When Junkjet attacks the Dragster 7000
    Recommend: Sci-Fi and Adventure fans
    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

9. The book that I’m going to review is Warships Inside Out this is my favourite book I have read so far. What this book is about is it takes submarines, battleships, mine hunters, landing ships, aircraft carriers, and destroyers and much much more. this book strips the ships so you can see inside them and look at them it also shows it statics like how long and wide the ship is or when it was sunk. The book also has a time line from 1810 to the present day and on the timeline it has pirate warships to WWII battleships. My favourite ship in the world and in the book is the Japanese battleship Yamato it was the biggest battleship to ever sail the seas so that sums up my book review on Warships Inside Out.
    Rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

10. Ready Player One Book Review

Ready Player One is a sci-fi book based 20 years from now. The main characters are Parzival, Art3mes and Aeck. They are all involved in the game Oasis that has taken over the world. The author is Ernest Cline.

Parzival is a normal geek until one day an adverisement comes up on the Oasis promising if you find the egg you will win a fortune and control the Oasis. One day he finds the first clue and because famous.

I would recommend this book to any one that likes Sci-Fi, Video Games and a grain of romance

11. Title Harry potter and the goblet of fire
    J.k. Rowling
    It is the summer holidays and soon Harry potter will be starting his fourth year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

My favourite part of the story is when the mr Wesley gets jamed in the fire place.
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

12. Uncanny by Paul Jennings

Uncanny is about kids involved in many stories. One story is about turning into a dung beetle;catching someone else’s tattoos;being in bed with a ghost that tickles;and seing a flying dog.
    My favourite part of the book is where a kid blows up a whale with gelignite.
    I recommend this book to people who like gruesome and detailed books.

I rate this book ⭐⭐⭐⭐

13. Victorious
    Victorious has all the episode and what there about and who was absent. I rate this book ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ it’s a really good book If you watch it on nickelodeon.

14. Matilda
    Matilda’s dad is one of the meanest dads in the world. Her mum is just the same she plays stupid. They make her watch TV for longer and read thinner books. But her teacher miss honey thinks Matilda is extraordinary. Matilda can do amazing stuff. So her parents better watch out!

15. Jordan :

The book that I’m going to review is Warships Inside Out this is my favourite book I have read so far. What this book is about is it takes submarines, battleships, mine hunters, landing ships, aircraft carriers, and destroyers and much much more. this book strips the ships so you can see inside them and look at them it also shows it statics like how long and wide the ship is or when it was sunk. The book also has a time line from 1810 to the present day and on the timeline it has pirate warships to WWII battleships. My favourite ship in the world and in the book is the Japanese battleship Yamato it was the biggest battleship to ever sail the seas so that sums up my book review on Warships Inside Out.
    Rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

16. Title: Dairy of a wimpy kid.
    Info: Dairy of a wimpy kid is a book about a wimpy kid and all sorts of things happen to him it is a novel and also has some pictures I recommend this for ages 7-13.
    Author: Jeff Kinney
    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐