Premier’s Reading Challenge is coming to a close. If you haven’t entered your books online for a while, or you haven’t brought your signed sheet into me, make sure you do so this week!
Reading this week – please read at least 3 nights for at least 15 minutes and ask a parent to sign your diary.
Remember! If you finish an amazing book you think others should know about, add it to our blog under Rad Reads.
Interview your parents on the ways they use maths in their daily lives. Do they use maths at work? At home? If so, how? What sort of maths do they use? You can come up with the questions, and record your parents’ answers in your Evernote shared notebook.
First of all, you will need to finish your camp recount/reflection that includes a reflection on your goals. Remember, you need to have at least 3 paragraphs, with at least 3 sentences. Elaboration is the key!
Then, you will need to do the following:
– Share your camp goal and reflection with your parents.
– Discuss the ways you achieved your goal, and/or the ways you could have worked toward reaching your goal.
– How could you continue to focus on your goal this week at school?
– Do you need to focus on it still? Or could you set a new Attribute or Attitude goal?
– Ask your parents for their thoughts, and record the key points of your discussion in your Evernote shared notebook.